Get Your Class IV Rigging Plan Review in Two Days!
A certified Class IV rigging plan review from ETS ensures that the proper procedures, equipment, and rigging are used for your tower construction and modification projects and makes certain that the structure can safely support all rigging loads. All gross lift loads for lift systems attached to the tower structure over two thousand pounds are considered Class IV and must have a documented and certified rigging plan review.
Order your Class IV rigging plan review today, and we will have it completed in two days.*
Work with our experienced and certified structural engineers to get your rigging plans approved quickly and efficiently. Don’t let the availability of a rigging plan delay your next engineering project!
What you will get:
- A Class IV review from a world-class tower engineering authority
- An industry-leading two-day turnaround*
- Telephone access to our structural engineering team with report questions and follow-ups.
What we will need:
- Completion of the Class IV review request form
- Submission of all required review documentation
- Your credit card payment.
*Class IV report delivery is typically the end of the next business day if ordered before 10:00 am Central Time. Orders placed on a Friday before 10:00 am Central Time are delivered Monday, end of the day. The two-day turnaround commences upon the receipt and acceptance of all required documentation. Gin Pole certifications typically take longer than two days. Talk to us about current lead times before you order.